Automatic perforating machine for thermoadhesive non woven ribbons.
The PERF/12 can process up to 12 ribbons, normally for the internal reinforces of the waistband.
- Unwinding device for 12 ribbons with roll end microswitch for each roll as standard.
- Perforating machine with low noise crankshaft mechanism including easy adjustment of the perforating pitch whilst the machine is running.
- Pneumatic adjustable puller for feeding the fabric.
- Rewinding device for 12 ribbons with in built, clutch mechanism for each rewinding shaft to give perfect results for each type of material.
- Mold with 3 adjustable rectangular dies, 25 x 2 mm, a displacement of 10 mm from each other, and an independent adjustment of the distance between the dies (different dies on request).
- Fixed perforating speed 140 cycles/min (slow start, built, to maximum speed).
- Adjustable speed with inverter on request.
- Machine equipped with PLC.
Adjustable perforating speed with inverter up to 440 cycles/min
Electronic digital metercounter
Browse products by type
Browse products by use