Products Bias group Tubesewing machines
The semiautomatic tubesewing unit class GCT/2500S sews the open fabric max width 250 cm (99") into tubular form.
The machine sews with minimal assistance from the operator.
Download data sheet
- Alignment of the selvedges before sewing with minimal assistance from the operator.
- Seaming of the open fabric into tubular form with chainstitch, lockstitch or overlock sewing machine and also with ultrasonic seaming.
- Edge trimming of the selvedges (in case of lockstitch or chainstitch sewing machine) to get a constant width of the margin.
- Folding and pressing of the seam edge with a set of guides
- Rewinding of the tubular fabric in rolls (deposit in a box flat folded with device on requests)
- PLC controlled machine.
Presettable electronic meter counter (recommended for lockstitch sewing machines)
Feeding device for light and jersey fabrics for model GCT/2500S
Device to collect the seamed tubular flat folded
Adjustable sewing speed with digital inverter up to 8.5 mt/min
Browse products by type
Browse products by use