The automatic biascutting machine class SPR/2000S cut automatically in bias the fabric seamed into tubular form with a tubesewing machine or tubular with a preset bias-cutting angle with diameter from 45 to 110 cm (17"¾ to 43").
The operator adjusts the bias cutting angle on the machine and the rotating speed of the unwinding device on a potentiometer to run automatically the machineDownload data sheet
- Mechanic clutch to adjust the rewinding tension of the biascut roll.
- Device ST/WMOT inverter to adjust the rotation speed of the unwinding device for tubular to run the machine automatically standard included on the machine
- Device SPR/AIR compressed air blow system in the tubular for an easy running of the unit.
- Mechanic opening of the two biascutting shafts with adjustment of the pressure on the fabric and possibility to lock the mechanism to eliminate any tension.
- Unwinding device for tubular in rolls.
- Unwinding device for tubular flat folded (in plies) on requests (specify at the order)
Mechanic meter counter
Rotary screws for biascutting knitted jersey devices
Rotating disk feeding device