Manual roll slitting machine for rolls up to 60 kg with max diameter 30cm, max displacement of the blade carriage from the chuck of 183 cm.
The unit can slit most of the materials in rolls, fabric, non-woven with and without adhesives.
With special devices, machine can slit foam rolls in polyethylene and PVC,
glass and carbon fibers, plastic films, rubber, masking tapes, roofing materials and more.
Machine available for length up to 300cm and larger blades.
- Highly safe for the operator. The blade is totally protected by a guard and the operator can perform the cut only if both hands are on a pushbutton and on the cutting lever.
- Blade diameter 40 cm with fixed speed (adjustable speed on request). Blade diameter 45 cm or diameter 50 cm available on requests. Accuracy of positioning ±0.3 mm
- Manual cut with positioning of the blade carriage with a pneumatic cylinder. The operator pushes a button and the blade carriage indexes to the preset cutting width.
- The maximum cutting width 20 cm, wider cuts can be done by setting half width and doing two displacements of the blade carriage.
- Fixed roll rotation speed. Adjustable speed on requests.
- Sharpening of the circular knife (both sides) with motor for the main grindstone and auxiliary grindstone for removing the sharpening burrs.
- Machine includes a diamond to dress the main grindstone.
- Self centering mechanic chuck with grippers to lock the roll on the cardboard and on the external diameter of the roll.
Blade lubrication system
Blade speed control with inverter
Roll speed control with planetary variable speed drive
Winding device to rewind rolls on the paper tube in the roll shaft support
Extra for machine with roll shaft length up to 300 cm
Extra price for blade diam. 50 cm max roll diam. 35 cm
Flange with springs for roll support
Extra roll shaft support with diameter at choice (between 34 and 75 mm)
Blade cooling system by compressed air expansion