Products Molding machines Molding machines for fabric cups
The machine P92 is a flexible unit with two molds than can mold different types of materials (cotton, elastomeric fabrics, micro fibers, multi-layer fabrics) including pre-cut pieces (i.e cups with the shape to be sewn on the bra, no need of die cutting after molding) and in some cases even the finished garment (post-molding).Download data sheet
- The machine consists of two molding areas where the pieces are loaded/unloaded on a cold disk that can be changed depending on the size.
- The operator positions the pieces on the loading/unloading stations then starts the molding cycle and waits the until they are molded.
- The molding cycle consists of the descent from the top of a heated bell to keep uniform the temperature around the fabric and then a heated mold moves upwards for molding the cup.
- This exclusive system reduces the molding time even to 20 - 25 sec or less.
- Once the cycle is finished, the operator removes the molded cups and positions the new material.
- A simple adjustment enables the position of the mold in the heated bell to get the requested height of the cup.
- All setting of temperature and times are adjustable with digital timers and thermoregulators.
- Machine equipped with PLC.
- The operation of changing the molds and the disks is easy and fast, no need to do any electrical connection.
- Presettable timer for automatic startup and shut down of the unit on request.
Browse products by type
Browse products by use