High productivity molding machine with two molds unit, rotary table and adjustable distance between the molds that can mold different types of materials (cotton, elastomeric fabrics, micro fibers, foam, multi-layer fabrics) including pre-cut pieces (i.e. cups with the shape to be sewn on the bra, no need of die cutting after molding) and in some cases even the finished garment (post-molding)Download data sheet
- Machine consists of a rotary table with one loading/unloading area and one molding area on the opposite side.
- The distance between the molds is adjustable from 15 mm to 270 mm.
- The upper and lower plates can be supplied with a distance between the holes for the molds from 15 mm to 270 mm at choice.
- The operator positions the new pieces on the loading/unloading area while the machine is molding the pieces on the opposite area.
- The molding cycle consists of the descent from the top of the two heated bells to keep uniform the temperature around the fabric and then the heated molds move upwards for molding the cups.
- The normal molding time is from 20 to 50 sec depending of the type of material.
- Once the cycle is finished, the table turns of half revolution to enable the loading/unloading of the thermoformed pieces while the machine is molding the new materials
- A simple adjustment enables to adjust the upper mold position into the heated bell to get the requested cup height.
- All settings of the temperatures and times are adjustable with digital timers and thermoregulators.
- Machine equipped with PLC and operator terminal to set machine data and display alarm messages.
- The loading/unloading operation for a mold and/or a disk is easy and fast, no need to do any electrical connection.
- Presettable timer for automatic start-up and shut down of the unit standard on the machine.