The numerically controlled biascutting machine class SPR/SYNCRO150 cuts automatically in bias the fabric seamed into tubular form or a tubular fabric (in roll or flat folded in diameter from 35 to 150 cm (13” ¾ to 59”).with a preset bias-cutting angleDownload data sheet
- Main unit rotating on a disk with railway on the central support of the biascutting shafts.
- Electromagnetic clutch to adjust with the highest accuracy the rewinding tension of the roll with a potentiometer
- Pneumatic opening of the two biascutting shafts and adjustment of the pressure on the fabric with possibility to lock the mechanism to eliminate any tension and safety stop micro-switch on case of closing of the two biascut shafts.
- Pneumatic adjustment of the pressure on both sides of the biascut fabric rewinding shaft.
- Pneumatic cylinder to lift the fabric pressure roller on the biascut fabric and the fabric rewinding shaft for easier loading/unloading operations.
- Expanding biascutting arm of the tubular fabric with air cushion for a better feeding of difficult fabrics and fan 0,4 kW to blow the air into the biascutting shafts
- Two rotating disk feeding device on both expanding shaft to improve the feeding of the fabric along the external expanding arm
- AC adjustable frequency drive (inverter) to adjust the biascutting speed up to 60 mt/min.
- Clockwise biascutting direction with angle adjustable from 38° to 52°
- Digital pre-settable meter counter with programmable stop with slowing down before reaching the programmed length and possibility to count the daily production of the unit
- Photoelectric barrier for sudden stop of the machine in case of accidental intrusion in the rewinding area of the machine.
- PLC controlled machine and message alarm features on the console.