The numerically controlled biascutting machine class SPR/SYNCRO150 cuts automatically in bias the fabric seamed into tubular form with a GCT unit or tubular fabric (in roll or flat folded with extra device SPR/FALD150) with a preset bias-cutting angle having a diameter from 35 to 150 cm (13” ¾ to 59”).
The operator adjusts the bias cutting angle and enters in the machine panel the values of the tubular diameter and the biascutting angle then a numerical control system “master/slave” automatically synchronize the speed of the unwinding device with the cutting section of the machine for any cutting speed (adjustable with an inverter)Download data sheet
- Main unit rotating on a disk with railway on the central support of the biascutting shafts.
- Electromagnetic clutch to adjust with the highest accuracy the rewinding tension of the roll with a potentiometer
- Pneumatic opening of the two biascutting shafts and adjustment of the pressure on the fabric with possibility to lock the mechanism to eliminate any tension and safety stop micro-switch on case of closing of the two biascut shafts.
- Pneumatic adjustment of the pressure on both sides of the biascut fabric rewinding shaft.
- Pneumatic cylinder to lift the fabric pressure roller on the biascut fabric and the fabric rewinding shaft for easier loading/unloading operations.
- Expanding biascutting arm of the tubular fabric with air cushion for a better feeding of difficult fabrics and fan 0,4 kW to blow the air into the biascutting shafts
- Two rotating disk feeding device on both expanding shaft to improve the feeding of the fabric along the external expanding arm
- AC adjustable frequency drive (inverter) to adjust the biascutting speed up to 60 mt/min.
- Clockwise biascutting direction with angle adjustable from 38° to 52°
- Digital pre-settable meter counter with programmable stop with slowing down before reaching the programmed length and possibility to count the daily production of the unit
- Photoelectric barrier for sudden stop of the machine in case of accidental intrusion in the rewinding area of the machine.
- PLC controlled machine and message alarm features on the console.
Rotary screws for expanding arms recommended for knitted fabrics
Unwinding device for fabrics with rotary box and adjustable inclination from 25° to 45°
Fan 2.2 kW to blow the air into the tubular
Extra price for biascutting angle from 15° to 52°
Extra price for biascutting shafts 52° to 78° with external blade support