Products Bias group Biascutting machines
Complete system to produce rolls of cotton and SISAL in bias for manufacturing polishing disks.Download data sheet
The system consists of two units:
1.0 TUBESEWING MACHINE CLASS GCT/SISAL
- Max open fabric width 200cm.
- Tubular sewn fabric collected in a box.
- Feeding of open fabric flat folded or from roll max diam.70 cm max weight 400 kg with cradle feed system.
a) Up to 15 mt/min with overlock for cotton. Fully automatic system
b) Up to 7.5 mt/min with special sewing machine for SISAL. Sewing with assistance from operator.
2.0 BIASCUTTING MACHINE CLASS SPR/SISAL
- Fully automatic biascut of tubular fabric flat folded.
- Adjustable speed up to 60mt/min Unwinding device with rotary disk at the level of the floor.
- Machine equipped with a row of blades to split the roll of fabric in pieces of preset measure during winding operation. No need of roll slitting (saving one operation).
Browse products by type
Browse products by use