The slitting/rewinding machine for hot cut of ribbons class MINICUT/E can cut most roll materials with polyester or acetate fibers by heated razor-cut knives and can also be equipped with rotary crush-cut knives for cold cutDownload data sheet
- Unwinding device for rolls up to diam. 40 cm x 180 cm and rewinding section of the cut ribbons on two pneumatic expanding shafts
- Electromagnetic brake to adjust the unwinding tension and electromagnetic clutch to adjust the rewinding tension of the cut ribbons with a potentiometer.
- The rewinding shaft consist of a pneumatic expanding bar for a fast lock of the cardboard core with possibility to remove it completely from the machine for easier loading/unloading operations.
- Cutting width adjustable by moving the heated knives along their support eventually using jigs for a faster positioning.
- Closed loop controlled brushless motor for the winding motion of the unit with automatic zero speed detection of the winding motor speed
- Presettable electronic meter counter on the touch screen panel and fabric end photocell
- Cut done by pressure of the razor-cut knives on a hardened steel roller of large diameter.
- Knife temperature, cutting speed and winding tension adjustable on a touch screen panel.
- Safety laser scanner to detect the presence of the operator nearby the unit to ensure the safety of the staff.
- PLC controlled unit with an additional safety PLC to control only the safety devices. Touch screen panel for data entry and alarm messages.
- Machine can be equipped of up to 40 hot razor knives class TC/HFX.
Razor-cut knife for hot cut with one thermocouple to control the heating of all knives.
Extra pneumatic rewinding shaft with diameter on requests
Beam to support the cold cut knives
Crush-cut rotary knife for cold cut