Numerically controlled automatic roll slitter for foam, rubber and plastic films max diam.40cm (16").
Max displacement of the blade carriage from the chuck of 175cm (68") and possibility to load rolls with max length 200cm (78").Download data sheet
- This machine has been designed with the utmost attention to safety features to obtain, for the first time in the market, from IMQ (www.imq.it Italian Institute for Quality Trademarks) the Certification of Examination “CE” for standards 2006/42/EC (Ref. IMQ/299).
- Totally closed machine. Highly safe for the operator, no diffusion of cutting dust and less noise.
- All the machine motors are brushless.
- Automatic blade lubrication system with possibility to use water of mixed water with silicon or pure silicon with water collection tank in stainless steel and tube to discharge the liquids outside of the machine.
- Numerically controlled positioning of the blade carriage with brushless motor and automatic cut with the possibility of programming up to 6 cutting measures for each automatic cycle.
- Up to 50 different cutting cycles. All the cutting parameters can be stored and retrieved into the machine memory
- Adjustable blade and roll rotation speed with digital vectorial inverter and possibility to choose the roll rotation direction.
- Automatic sharpening of the circular knife (both sides) with adjustable sharpening time after a programmable number of cuts.
- Self-centering pneumatic chuck with grippers to lock the roll on the cardboard and on its external surface.
- Machine standard equipped with pneumatic expanding rotating roll shaft.
- Laser system to measure the blade diameter with automatic adjustment of stop position near the roll shaft. No knob to adjust the forward travel end of the blade carriage.
- Automatic positioning of the blade at the edge of the roll and automatic return of the blade to the initial position of the automatic cycle
- PLC controlled machine and equipped with a complete diagnostic software to inform the operator of any possible alarm and to display instructions to restart the unit on a touch screen graphic panel.
Browse products by type
Browse products by use