Products Molding bra cups Molding machines for foam cups
The machine P88/2/BASIC is a flexible unit with TWO DOUBLE molds specifically developed to mold bra cups in FOAM and it can produce No.4 cups per cycle.Download data sheet
- The machine consists of four molding heads where it is possible to put one male mold in upper position and one female countermold (fixed) on the lower table. The molds are double (two cups on each mold) and the max dimensions are 350 x 250 x H=150 mm.
- The operator positions the rectangular pieces of foam on the loading/unloading stations then he starts the molding cycle.
- The molding cycle consists of the descent from the top of the male mold on the female mold with approaching speed pneumatically adjustable.
- The molds (without electric resistances and equipped with self-centering system) are fixed on supports with heating resistances.
- All setting of temperature and times are adjustable with digital timers and thermoregulators.
- Machine equipped with PLC.
- The operation of changing the molds is easy and fast, is enough to connect the thermocouple plug to the socket on the machine.
- Presettable timer for automatic start-up and shut down of the unit on request.
Browse products by type
Browse products by use