The collarette machine class TPM/1250 is a fully automated system for cutting with high accuracy and productivity collarette tapes from any flat folded LARGE tubular knit goods (or in rolls with a device on request).
The fabric is placed on a rotating base and fed from bottom to top with two feeding rollers covered by special coefficient material that allows transportation of the fabric towards the cutting area tension free.
The quick and easy loading and adjustment of the machine makes its use profitable for even cutting small batches of material.Download data sheet
- Dimensions of tubular diameters: from cm 65 to cm 125 ( 25.5" to 49")
- Adjustable cutting speed up to 60 mt/min with digital vectorial inverter standard included in the machine
- Pneumatically controlled crush cut knives in HSS steel cutting against a hardened steel drum located directly on one of the two feeding rollers. The machine can cut each kind of material, including knitted fleece, single jersey, elastomeric fabrics with lycra content.
- Cutting pressure of the knives pneumatically adjustable.
- Rewinding device of the cut strips with adjustable cutting and rewinding tension to obtain tension free collarette rolls. The cut strip in rolls will maintain its dimensional stability during storage.
- Easy and simple adjustment of the machine with the automatic speed variation of the rotating base with the tubular diameter and further possibility of a manual speed adjustment.
- Opening of the two fabric feeding rollers symmetrically to the rotating base to eliminate the feeding tensions with servomotor
- Automatic machine stop at the preset roll diameter (meter-counter on request)
- Width of the main cutting strip: from 15 to 250 mm (depending on the material)
- Number of cutting knives: Standard 3 blades (up to 7 blades with extra price)