The collarette machine class TPM/1250 is a fully automated system for cutting with high accuracy and productivity collarette tapes from flat folded LARGE tubular knitted fabrics (or in rolls with a device on request).
The fabric is placed on a rotating disk then fed from bottom to top through two feeding rollers which feed tension free the material towards the cutting section of the unit.
Download data sheet
- Dimensions of tubular diameters: from cm 65 to cm 125 ( 25.5" to 49")
- Adjustable cutting speed up to 60 mt/min with digital vectorial inverter standard included in the machine
- Pneumatically controlled crush cut knives in HSS steel cutting on a hardened steel roller located on the left feeding roller.
The machine can cut with a high for each kind of material, including knitted fleece, single jersey, elastomeric fabrics with lycra content.
- Cutting pressure of the knives pneumatically adjustable.
- Adjustable cutting and rewinding tension to obtain tension free collarette rolls.
- Easy and simple adjustment of the machine with the automatic speed variation of the rotating disk depending on the tubular diameter and possibility of a further manual adjustment.
- Servomotor to open or close the vertical fabric feeding rollers symmetrically to the rotating disk to eliminate the feeding tensions.
- Automatic machine stop at the preset roll diameter (or with a meter counter on request)
- Width of the main cutting strip: from 15 to 180 mm (depending on the material)
- Number of cutting knives: Standard 3 blades (up to 7 blades with extra price)