The collarette machine class TPM/500 is a fully automated system for cutting with high accuracy and productivity collarette tapes from flat folded SMALL tubular knitted fabrics (or in rolls with a device on request)
The fabric is placed on a rotating disk then fed from bottom to top through two feeding rollers which feed tension free the material towards the cutting section of the unit.
Download data sheet
- Dimensions of tubular diameters: from cm 30 to 70 cm 125 ( 12" to 27.5")
- Adjustable cutting speed up to 60 mt/min with digital vectorial inverter
- Pneumatically controlled crush cut knives in HSS steel cutting against a hardened steel drum located directly on one of the two feeding rollers. The machine can cut with a high for each kind of material, including knitted fleece, single jersey, elastomeric fabrics with lycra content.
- Cutting pressure of the knives pneumatically adjustable.
- Rewinding device of the cut strips with adjustable cutting and rewinding tension to obtain tension free collarette rolls. The cut strip in rolls will maintain its dimensional stability during storage.
- Easy and simple adjustment of the machine with the automatic speed variation of the rotating base with the tubular diameter and further possibility of a manual speed adjustment.
- Opening of the two fabric feeding rollers symmetrically to the rotating base to eliminate the feeding tensions with servomotor.
- Automatic machine stop at the preset roll diameter (meter-counter on request)
- Width of the main cutting strip: from 15 to 180 mm (depending on the material)
- Number of cutting knives: Standard 3 blades (up to 5 blades with extra price)