Manual roll slitter with semiautomatic positioning of the blade carriage for rolls up to diam 25 cm (10") x 160 cm, kg.20 . Possibility to load rolls with max length 200 cm.
The machine can process most of materials in rolls (bias or warp and weft fabric, synthetics, PVC, adhesive materials, satin, polyester, non woven fabrics, materials for converting, etc).
- Highly safe for the operator. The blade is totally protected by a guard and the operator can perform the cut only if both hands are on a pushbutton and on the cutting lever.
- Blade diameter 40 cm with fixed speed. Max roll diameter 25 cm (10"). Accuracy of positioning ±0.3 mm
- Manual cut with semiautomatic positioning of the blade carriage with a pneumatic cylinder. The operator pushes a button and the blade carriage indexes to the preset cutting width.
- Maximum cutting width 20 cm, larger cuts can be done by setting half width and doing two displacements of the blade carriage.
- Fixed blade and roll rotation speed. Adjustable speed on requests.
- Double sharpening of the circular knife (both sides) with pneumatic displacement towards the blade of the motor driven main grindstone and an auxiliary grindstone to remove the sharpening burrs.
- Machine includes a diamond to dress the main grindstone.
- Self centering mechanic chuck with grippers to lock the roll on the cardboard and on the external diameter of the roll.
Manual blade lubrication system
Winding device to rewind rolls on the paper tube in the roll shaft support
Extra roll shaft support with diameter at choice (between 34 and 75 mm)
Adjustable roll speed with inverter
Adjustable blade speed with inverter
Flange with springs for roll support