Products Swimsuits Automatic and manual roll slitters
Manual roll slitter with semiautomatic positioning of the blade carriage for rolls up to diam 25 cm (10") x 160 cm, kg.20 . Possibility to load rolls with max length 200 cm.Download data sheet
- This machine has been designed with the utmost attention to safety features to obtain, for the first time in the market, from IMQ (www.imq.it Italian Institute for Quality Trademarks) the Certification of Examination “CE” for standards 2006/42/EC (Ref. IMQ/304).
- Highly safe for the operator. The blade is totally protected by a guard and the operator can perform the cut only if both hands are on a pushbutton and on the cutting lever.
- Blade diameter 40 cm with fixed speed. Max roll diameter 25 cm (10"). Accuracy of positioning ±0.3 mm
- Manual cut with semiautomatic positioning of the blade carriage with a pneumatic cylinder. The operator pushes a button and the blade carriage indexes to the preset cutting width.
- Maximum cutting width 20 cm, larger cuts can be done by setting half width and doing two displacements of the blade carriage.
- Machine standard equipped with digital inverters to adjust the blade and roll speed
- Double sharpening of the circular knife (both sides) with pneumatic displacement towards the blade of the motor driven main grindstone and an auxiliary grindstone to remove the sharpening burrs.
- Machine includes a diamond to dress the main grindstone.
- Self centering mechanic chuck with grippers to lock the roll on the cardboard and on the external diameter of the roll.
Browse products by type
Browse products by use