Products Bias group Tubesewing machines
The semiautomatic tubesewing unit class GCT/2000S sews the open fabric max width 200 cm (79") into tubular form.
The machine sews with minimal assistance from the operator.
- Machine is available on request in the model GCT/2500S for open fabric max width 250 cm (100").
- Alignment of the selvedges before sewing with minimal assistance from the operator.
- Seaming of the open fabric into tubular form with chainstitch, lockstitch or overlock sewing machine and also with ultrasonic seaming.
- Edge trimming of the selvedges (in case of lockstitch or chainstitch sewing machine) to get a constant width of the margin.
- Folding and pressing of the seam edge with a set of guides
- Rewinding of the tubular fabric in rolls (deposit in a box flat folded with device on requests)
- PLC controlled machine and equipped with digital thermoregulator to program the pressing temperature of the selvedge
Presettable electronic meter counter (recommended for lockstitch sewing machines)
Feeding device for light and jersey fabrics for model GCT/2000S
Feeding device for light and jersey fabrics for model GCT/2500S
Device to collect the seamed tubular flat folded
Adjustable sewing speed with digital inverter up to 8.5 mt/min
Browse products by type
Browse products by use