Products Bias group Tubesewing machines
The high speed fully automatic tubesewing machine class GCT/SYNCRO sews the open fabric max width 250 cm (99") into tubular form.Download data sheet
- Digital inverter to adjust the sewing speed up to 12 Mt/min (13 yard/min) depending on the stitch length and on the sewing head
- Automatic alignment of the selvedges before seaming with automatic centering of the roll in the middle of the folding triangle and photocell control of the adjustable inclination rollers for final alignment of the selvedges.
- Seaming of the open fabric into tubular form with lockstitch or overlock sewing machine and numerical control to adjust the stitch length from 1,5 to 2,5 mm
- Folding and pressing of the selvedge with a set of guides for different fabric thicknesses and rewinding of the fabric in roll (or collected flat folded in a box)
- PID programmable digital thermoregulator to adjust the pressing temperature of the selvedge
- PLC controlled machine with a separate safety PLC to control the safety devices and equipped with a software to inform the operator of any possible alarm and to display instructions to restart the unit on a touch screen graphic panel.
Browse products by type
Browse products by use