Numerically controlled automatic roll slitter for rolls for rolls up to diam 30 cm (12”), length 185 cm (72”) and weight kg.60 (132 lbs.). Possibility to load rolls with max length 215 cm (84”).Download data sheet
- This machine has been designed with the utmost attention to safety features to obtain, for the first time in the market, from IMQ (www.imq.it Italian Institute for Quality Trademarks) the Certification of Examination “CE” for standards 2006/42/EC (Ref. IMQ/300).
- Numerically controlled positioning of the blade carriage with brushless motor and automatic cut with the possibility of programming up to 6 cutting measures for each automatic cycle.
- Adjustable blade rotation speed (up to 600 RPM) and adjustable roll rotation speed (up to 400 RPM) with digital vectorial inverter.
- Possibility to select the roll rotation direction.
- Automatic sharpening of the circular knife (both sides) with adjustable sharpening time after a programmable number of cuts.
- Totally closed machine. Highly safe for the operator.
- Self centering pneumatic chuck with grippers to lock the roll on the cardboard and on the surface.
- Pneumatic system to lift and support the roll shaft
- Blade penetration speed in the roll and force adjustable on continuous rate and photocell to stop the blade carriage movement when the blade is out of the roll (automatic roll diameter adjustment).
- PLC controlled machine and equipped with a complete diagnostic software to inform the operator of any possible alarm and to display instructions to restart the unit on a touch screen graphic panel.
Browse products by type
Browse products by use