Manual roll slitting machine for rolls up to 60 kg with max diameter 30cm, max blade carriage displacement from the chuck of 183 cm.
The unit can easily slit with the highest safety for the operator most of materials in roll up to diam. 300 mm (12”) and max weight 60 kg such as bias or straight fabrics, non-woven with and without adhesives and also foam rolls in polyethylene and PVC, glass and carbon fibers, plastic films, rubber, masking tapes, roofing materials, and more.
Machine available for roll length up to 250cm (100").
- Highly safe for the operator. The blade is totally protected by a guard and the operator can perform the cut only if both hands are on a pushbutton and on the cutting lever.
- Machine standard equipped with inverter for blade speed control up to 600 rpm and for roll speed control up to 400 rpm
- Fast pneumatic displacement of the blade carriage. The operator pushes a button and the blade carriage indexes to the cutting width on graduated knob.
- Double sharpening of the circular knife (both sides) with pneumatic displacement towards the blade of the motor driven main grindstone and an auxiliary grindstone to remove the sharpening burrs.
- Main grindstone in borazon available on requests.
- A device for grindstone dressing by a diamond is included.
- Pneumatic device to lift the roll shaft on the side of the support.
- Self centering chuck with external grippers for the cardboard and for the roll with possibility to choose the roll rotation direction. Pneumatic chuck T100/CHUCK available on request
- PLC controlled machine.
- Machine available on requests for special applications
Blade lubrication system
Winding device to rewind rolls on the paper tube in the roll shaft support
Mechanic meter counter for T100/REV winding device. Only for woven, not for knits
Extra for machine with roll shaft length up to 250 cm (100”)
Extra roll shaft support with diameter at choice (between 34 and 55 mm)
Extra roll shaft support with diameter 75 mm (3”)
Flange with springs for roll support
Pneumatic lifting device for roll shaft on blade carriage (for heavy rolls)
Blade cooling system by compressed air expansion
Automatic movement of the blade towards the roll with adjustable speed